Saturday, March 29, 2008

L-plate Lesson 2: Mar 2 (Sun) 10:30-11:30am

I wanted to finish with Figure-8 on a slope first.

There were a few boys doing the same thing, but obviously much better. I spent a good amount of time watching them.

Thank god I sorted out my clutch/throttle to start going uphill properly. This day I had 2 fell-out from the bike in a stationery position already grrr... A good piece of oil stink was left.

The top loop I did ok - but it's not easy on the lower loop. I semi-crashed both times I attempt turning back uphill on the slope. On a flat surface was definitely a lot easier.

The more I go, the more worries I had, and my performance was getting disappointing. But I spent some more time at the ground-level figure-8 line at the side, and told myself that I can actually manage it on ground level! Also I did some cone-threading (go left/right alternatively towards a row of cones) and had no problem with it. Guess it is just the confidence I need more.

There were 2 guys, probably going a bit bored, and decided to do the figure-8 simultaneously. Looked like a circus :)

No comments: