Sunday, May 25, 2008

Extra session + Theory 2: May 24 (Sat) 4.30-6.30pm

I have to pay extra for this..! Last session was pretty okay so I wasn't worrying.

Minor mistakes and note to self:-

1) Check the mirrors and everything! I was on this #181 and checked the lights, but forgot about the mirrors (I used to check mirrors the first thing on). The first thing I got on the road was - WTH the left shiny one was waving around like a little wing...! It was more hilarious when the 4 consecutive sets of lights were all green so I couldn't stop..! Luckily the "right wing" was still there so it wasn't the most dangerous yet. I had to head back and let the instructors screwing it back.

2) Don't rush, and don't panic! This is the last thing I did before the session finish. I was queuing for the exam figure-8 ramp. The student already on the slope was having so much fun and not willing to get down. I got annoyed... and when it's my turn, I throttled up a bit too much, setting the bike slightly off angle before the start line on the ramp. Things should be normal, but I PANICKED, and fell on the first right turn. Jesus. I haven't fell down for 2 sessions! That sucked, especially the plastic cover for the throttle meter (name?) fell off...! Argh.

That kills my spirit. I thought my 8 were great. Aawww.

Monday morning is my only hope.

No comments: