Saturday, May 17, 2008

L-plate Lesson 12: May 17 (Sat) 2.30-3.30pm

Had a rather focused day after the comments from the mock exam.

Changing gear in a CORRECT manner was not that difficult. I can manage gearing up without making funky engine noise now, reminding myself to stop throttling and pull the clutch then kick... The only gearing mistake was on my last minute before entering back to the school - suddenly I wanted to go up one gear but not aware of the "N" for some reason. A second of doing that would caused me the license!

Also I had the other killer - "land the right foot" - at the residential area with a giveaway on the right coming in. Basically whenever there's traffic jam I panicked.I wanted to stop but somehow landed my right foot there... When I should just relax and stop as normal...! When I restarted I was on N gear and looked like an idiot trying to escape from the vehicle behind me. It sucks to have people thinking that I am a beginner girl who can't really manage a bike!

No comments: