Sunday, May 11, 2008

L-plate lesson 10: May 11(Sun) 4.30-5.30pm

Today was not hot and I had a great time doing both exam routes with better speed (averaging the standard 40 km/hr).

The only hiccup I had on the road once was this L-plate minivan trying to change lanes in front of me, but then turned back to the original lane. My left foot was busy kicking the gear (fearing that the gear was too high for slowing down)... and ended up landing my right foot. Really I shouldn't have done this simple yet fatal mistake! I need to concentrate.

My challenge to the exam slope without the flat platform wasn't going too well either. Maybe I haven't warmed up enough. I need to practice more going 90-deg to the left and up the slope first. When there was 5 mins left, I played at the practice slope and had NO problem whatsoever, starting and figure 8 for 4 times... This is to prepare for the mock exam on Tues!!

No comments: