Friday, May 23, 2008

L-plate Lesson 15: May 22 (Thu) 2.30-3.30pm

This is the last lesson by the book and I took it seriously.

...To a point that I finally didn't put my right foot on the ground at all times!!

Only for once I did an emergency stop in front of the amber light, and had to land and switch gear. I am not sure if this will be counted as "landing right foot" or "unable to switch to correct gear"... I'll ask.

Not problem on the incline figure-8. I noticed that some of the footbrakes of some bikes are not functioning good enough. Really need to check more.

Also that there were TWO junctions I passed where the sign for directions were changed due to road work. The lanes ended up not getting you to do your turn. So my plan is to ride once more in the morning before the exam.

No comments: