Monday, May 12, 2008

L-plate lesson 11: May 12(Mon) 2.30-3.30pm

Another beautiful day to ride. Really I can't wait getting my own bike and ride to places... Haven't thought of what bike I should get tho.

I'm finally thinking about the purchase because now I am a lot more confident in passing the bike exam. Not very perfect still, but I'm getting a lot better.

Like today, a public holiday, and Day 3 of consecutive self-riding class, I was so smooth! Warming up on the enclosed area and also the practice slope for figure 8 is not a headache anymore. In 10 mins I was out on the road, checking my speed and my move in changing lanes. No right foot landing whatsoever.

Also I found out how to turn and get up the exam slope - just stay further away from it and the turn will be easier. No major problem on there and I was spinning okay.

It's mock exam tomorrow and I really want to know what I can show the instructors and examiners!

No comments: